Hi! We’re Zwartlicht, a visualization studio in the heart of the Netherlands. We love transforming great concepts into suitable, stunning visuals, from high-end images to virtual and augmented reality. We are looking for talented medior/senior Architectural Visualizers who want to strengthen our ArchViz team!
Our ideal candidate is a strong artist, skilled in the process of modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering and post production. Of course we also hire artists with less experience, with a creative eye, a sense of responsibility and an unparalleled desire to learn. You thrive in an autonomous working culture where production time is equally relevant to the quality.
What we ask
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in architecture, digital/fine arts, or related design field
· Demonstrated experience with architectural visualization
· Expert knowledge of 3ds max, V-Ray and Photoshop
· Sufficient knowledge of 3D model import and optimization using Revit or Sketchup
· An arranged permit and stay in the Netherlands
· Speaking Dutch or English
What we offer
· An appealing work environment with lunch!
· A creative and lively atmosphere
· Diversity in the work and projects
· Continuous learning and innovation
· A competitive salary and travel expenses
Send your portfolio to [email protected] or contact us if you have any questions.
NOTE: We only reply to candidates residing in the Netherlands (or going to) with portfolio’s that contain exterior imagery of public, large-scale architectural projects. Commercial service from studio’s and freelancers on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zwartlicht is a 3D visualization studio based in Utrecht. We create artist's impressions, virtual and augmented reality for various industries. We are part of the top 10 best architectural visualization studios in the Netherlands and Belgium.