Walk the Room is growing and looking for an experienced CG artist to help us to keep up with the increased work. As a CG artist at Walk the Room you will be working with CGI’s, VR-tours to large scale animations. We believe that the key to quality comes from a creative mind which is why artists at Walk the Room work with all types of project. Becoming part of our team of 18 people, you will interact and collaborate with everybody on a daily basis. Our team has space maniacs, business visionaries, fashion geeks, disc-golfers, foodies, sport fans and globetrotters. Among our 18 creatives you will find over 10 different nationalities!
What we require:
- > 5 years of work experience with architectural visualizations
- Well acquainted with 3D Studio Max
- Experience in working with architectural models (Sketchup or Revit or Archicad)
- Knowledge of Corona render (or V-ray)
- Must speak English on a conversational/advanced level
- You will be required to work according to set deadlines, be able to handle tight deadlines and pressure well.
- Team player attitude
- Eligibility to work in the EU preferred
Please share with us your best work that you consider the most relevant to Walk the Room’s activities and vision. A fantastic image speaks for more than any words in CV!
About Walk the Room
Walk The Room (WtR) is a value-driven 3D studio for property communication. Founded in 2010, we are an enthusiastic group of 18professionals with offices in Stockholm, Prague and London. Among our team you will find CG artists, sales managers, project managers, business developers, animators and many more!
By combining art, technology, architecture and business acumen, we are partner in the process of bringing a property to life. We are proud to belong to top archviz studios in Europe and as such, striving for excellence in all aspects of our work is paramount for us.
Gallery of our work: https://www.walktheroom.com/s1/gallery