We are now looking for an experienced 3D artist for our Prague office – with a strong interest in architecture, a crave for learning new and exciting things, a good eye for detail and an artistic finish.
What we offer:
- Complex projects and the newest tools. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting and complex projects, develop your skills and work with the newest technologies and tools.
- Learning from the best. We are doing our best to attract top talents from all around the world (we have 8 nationalities on board!) who collaborate and learn from each other across projects and across borders.
- Fun working environment. Becoming part of our team of 15 people, you will interact and collaborate with everybody on a daily basis. Our team has space maniacs, business visionaries, fashion geeks, foodies, sport fans, globetrotters – what topics will you bring to the table?
- International aspect. You will work on projects from various countries – Sweden, Norway, UK, Russia, US and more. Sometimes you might travel abroad for a client meeting, team building, 3D conference or work for a week from one of our offices.
- Stability of an established Swedish company. We have been around for 9 years and since then we have developed a solid portfolio of renowned clients. There is a steady flow of great projects to wrap your mind around!
What you will do:
- Image composition. Finding the best angles and masterminding the devilish details in the scene – because that is exactly what our clients love about our work.
- Modeling. Be it fancy offices, stylish lobbies, cozy apartments or complex exterior architectural renders, we strive to build as much of our scenes in 3D as possible.
- Texturing and shading. Creating realistic materials that enhance the architecture.
- Lighting and post production. Making that final step to make the view/environment come together in order to make our clients go “wow!”.
What we require:
- 3-5 years of work experience with architectural visualizations
- Well acquainted with 3D Studio Max
- Experience in working with architectural models (Sketchup or Revit or Archicad)
- Knowledge of Corona render (or V-ray)
- Must speak English on a conversational/advanced level
- You will be required to work according to set deadlines, be able to handle tight deadlines and pressure well.
- Team player attitude
- Eligibility to work in the EU is required
Please share with us your best work that you consider the most relevant to Walk the Room’s activities and vision. A fantastic image speaks for more than any words in CV!
About Walk the Room
Walk The Room (WtR) is a value-driven 3D studio for property communication. Founded in 2010, we are an enthusiastic group of 15 professionals with offices in Stockholm, Prague and London.
By combining art, technology, architecture and business acumen, we are partner in the process of bringing a property to life. We are proud to belong to top archviz studios in Europe and as such, striving for excellence in all aspects of our work is paramount for us.
Gallery of our work: https://www.walktheroom.com/s1/gallery