Intermediate/Senior 3D Artist
What you will do:
• Lighting and post production. Taking our renderings to the highest level, bringing the view/environment together in order to make our clients say “wow!”
• Texturing and shading. Creating realistic materials that enhance the architecture.
• Image composition. Finding the ideal angles to make the image stand out.
• Modeling. We strive to build as much of our scenes in 3D as possible.
• Self and time management. You are able to understand the scope of the project, client’s expectations and the amount of time that you have to accomplish your work in order to be as effective and as happy as possible
• Enjoy an array of snacks, amazing coffee and a rooftop patio overlooking the city.
What we require:
• 5+ years of work experience delivering architectural visualizations with 3D Studio Max
• Highly skilled in the areas of rendering, matte painting and post production
• Excellent modeling skills that go beyond boxes and spheres
• Must speak English on a conversational/advanced level
• Team player attitude
• Experience working with architectural models (Sketchup or Revit or Autocad)
• Knowledge of V-ray
• Eligibility to work in Canada
• Must like dogs or at least be comfortable with one around
Vividus is a creative visualization agency specializing in the lifelike representation of unbuilt Architecture. With an experienced team from around the globe, we take pride in our diverse backgrounds and skill sets, using those to bring a distinct style and character to our work. We are leaders in the area of Architectural Visualization whose clients count on the highest level products available.