3D Artist – Interior visualisation
We are currently looking for talented 3D Artists to join the team at mid to senior level. The right candidates will have a passion for creating the very best photorealistic imagery, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to take images and animation from concept stage right through to completion.
The role is within our interior visualisation team, so a passion for interior design, architecture and photography are a must. You will get the opportunity push the limits of photorealism and create some of the best CG imagery and animation anywhere in the industry.
We are looking for someone who has the drive and personality to integrate into our fast paced studio team, and will be proactively involved in the ongoing development of our workflow, as well as, mentoring and developing more junior members of the team.
You’ll be working with the best equipment in a creative environment with a team of like-minded people. We encourage ongoing professional development and will proactively support a programme of training tailored around the needs of the successful candidate.
– Modelling, texturing, shading and lighting of interior scenes to the highest possible level of detail and realism
– Ability to asses and critique your own work to exacting standards as well as the drive to continually develop your knowledge and skills, pushing forwards your own creative and technical development
– Strong work ethic, positive attitude, time management and problem solving in the face of challenging situations and deadlines
– Ability to work alone or collaboratively, having the skills to mentor junior members of the team and develop talent within the business
Key technical skills:
– Excellent knowledge of 3DS Max and V-Ray
– Good possession of Photoshop is a must
– Knowledge of node-based compositing is highly desirable
– Knowledge of ZBrush / Mudbox are preferable but not essential
Salary and benefits will be in-line with the top of the market for the right candidate. Please e-mail your CV and examples of your work or a link to your portfolio to [email protected]
All applicants must be eligible to work in Europe and the positions will be based in either our Manchester or Sofia offices.
About Visual Method
Visual Method is a Europe wide market leader, creating ground breaking CGI. We specialise in creating innovative solutions for image, video, interactive, technical solutions and large scale marketing content production. The Visual Method family bring a unique approach, combining technology and creativity to deliver the most challenging projects. We amplify our clients’ brand stories generating exceptional results across all media platforms around the globe, as we blur the lines between real and virtual.