UNIFORM are currently looking for talented Middleweight + Senior CG Artists to join our award-winning Architectural Visualisation team. Have you got the passion for crafting beautiful images and films, a keen eye for detail, and the skills to take a project from concept through to delivery?
Skills & Experience:
- Previous and successful experience in a similar level creative role.
- Strong CG agency and/or design agency experience.
- A proven track record of creating outstanding and award-winning creative work.
- A strong understanding of architectural terminology and effective production across all necessary disciplines including modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering, and post-production.
- An appreciation of, and a flair for, design, architecture, and animation.
- A stunning portfolio of photorealistic imagery.
- Advanced knowledge of 3DS Max, V-Ray, Corona, Photoshop, Fusion (or similar), Premiere.
- Knowledge of either Unreal Engine and/or Unity would be advantageous to the role.
- Conversational English is essential.
You’ll be joining a dynamic and multi-disciplinary team of 60+ at one of the top 10 fastest growing agencies in the UK. We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, and a company-wide annual bonus scheme. Our benefits package includes a pension scheme, 24+ days holiday, flexible working, regular social events, a cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme and lots more!
Please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected] with CG Artist in the title.
We are a design and innovation company. We use design, innovation and imagination to create change.
Our studio is in the heart of Liverpool’s creative hub. A vast loft space, totally revamped to provide 7,500 square feet of space for thinking and working in new ways. Here’s a glimpse of what’s it’s like to work at Uniform: Studio Film