Tangram 3DS is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our growing team. We are looking for a full-time, senior architectural visualizer to join our Maine or Ohio office. Our Maine office is located minutes away from the beautiful Portsmouth, New Hampshire, and just an hour north of Boston. Our Ohio office is located minutes from downtown Columbus, Ohio. We’re a boutique firm with a great group of skilled and passionate individuals. We work well together and surround ourselves with creative, inventive, and sociable friends. We love meeting new team members and look forward to your application.
This is a full-time, in-house, senior-level position. Relocation to local area is required.
Description: You will work on projects independently and as a team to produce top class work on small- and large-scale projects. Your stills, 3D animations, and 360 VR panoramas will have the “wow” factor that our clients are used to receiving. You will manage multiple concurrent projects and communicate directly with clients. You will report to our Managing Director and Director of Visualization.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess expert-level proficiency with 3DS Max, V-Ray, Photoshop, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have excellent skills in texturing, shading, lighting, and postproductions.
- Be able to read and adapt AutoCAD, Revit, and Sketchup files.
- Be organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage time well while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent verbal, written, and visual presentation skills.
- Have experience managing client relationships.
- Be a self-motivated problem solver, who is quickly able to learn new technology/standards.
- Follow design direction from the Director of Visualization and will offer own ideas and creativity to projects.
- 5+ years of full-time visualization experience.
- Graduate of an architecture, graphic arts, or related program.
- A strong background in architectural design and multimedia.
- Knowledge or proficiency with producing real-time virtual reality tours or AR platforms, such as Unreal Engine and ARKit, is preferred but not essential.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is creative and passionate about architecture and design.
- Loves the creative process and working with our clients to bring their visions to life.
- Is positive and upbeat and works well with a team.
- Accepts and provides critique on work for the betterment of the team.
- Strives to continue learning emerging technologies, software platforms, and best practices to develop craft and improve Tangram 3DS.
Only serious applicants need apply. Applicants must have a valid working permit for the USA. Please provide:
- A resume with links/URL to your work.
- Three professional references.
- Expected salary. Salary is commensurate with experience.
We look forward to receiving your application. We will acknowledge receipt of your application via email and qualified candidates will receive a request for more information or a personal interview.
About Tangram 3DS
Tangram 3DS, founded in 2003, is an internationally-recognized, award-winning, 3D visualization and animation studio that specializes in providing its clients with customized solutions for their design visualization, presentation, and marketing needs. Our offices are: Kittery, Maine (headquarters); Columbus, Ohio; and Vienna, Austria.