To keep up with our rapid growth, we are constantly on the look out for ambitious and highly talented 3D-Artists (m/w/d) for fulltime employment, who want to create spectacular imagery with us, further develop their and our know-how and push the boundaries of cg-architecture.
Your task would be the photorealistic visualization of high-grade architectural concepts.
Important: Unfortunately we can ONLY take EU-CITIZENS into account. You must be willing to RELOCATE TO MUNICH and to learn german.
- professional experience in the field of architectural- and product-visualisation (with experience in a cg-studio) or a degree in architecture or interior design
- Passion and interest in architecture, interior design and photorealistic visualisation
- Strong knowledge of 3dsmax, VRay/Corona, Photoshop and common plugins
- a trained eye for imagecomposition, lighting, moods and details
- contemporary knowledge of style and design
- Experience in reading and understanding architectural drawings
- the will and the ability to improve and develop your skills on a regular basis
- a structured and selforganized way of work
- the ability to deal with tight deadlines professionally
- English (fluent in written and spoken form) and at least basic knowledge of the german language
- interest in arts and creative work in general
- an open, friendly an creative work-environment with lots of fun and flat hierachies
- a young and talented team of architects, artists and nerds with a collective vision and a professional and friedly relationships
- a healthy work-life-balance (overtime is an exception which will be balanced with free time)
- the opportunity to constantly improve your skills
- experiments and free projects to improve our collective workflows and our know-how and to push the boundaries of cg-architecture
- a mordern, stylish office in Schwabing, one of the most beautiful neighbourhoods and the cultural center of munich with a lot of green and open space around
- good accessibility by public transport or private car
- surrounded by one of the nicest, most green and most liveable cities in germany
- collective events and excursions
smpl creates award-winning image-campaigns for unbuilt architecture. Our young, international team at our office in munich (germany) creates stills, animations, real-estate-brandings and digital solutions for property developers and architectures from all over europe.