We are currently looking for an Intermediate Architectural Visualization Artist who is enthusiastic, passionate, design driven and organized. The ideal candidate must have a keen eye for detail in design, be able to underst`and and follow directions, as well as be an inspiring team leader.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada and available to work in-house. We do not accept applications from employment agencies nor subcontractors
– Work with the Design Director and project team on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production of architectural visualizations.
– 3D modelling (Architectural, organic, low poly)
– Texturing (Texture mapping / Texture unwrapping, baking)
– Lighting (Full understanding of lighting using Vray)
– Create photorealistic renderings from scratch for both Interiors and Exteriors.
– Produce high quality renderings under tight deadlines.
– Multi-task and work on various projects at any given time.
– 3-5 years of experience producing Architectural renderings
– Creative with a keen eye to aesthetics.
– Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, Architecture, Interior design, or equivalent.
– Experience in rendering architecture and interiors with high level of proficiency
– Excellent knowledge of modelling, rendering and animation workflows in 3DS Max; AutoCad, Vray/Mental Ray
– Expert knowledge with Photoshop doing post production work
– Ability to work independently and within a team to meet tight deadlines
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to present ideas in a clear concise manner.
– Strong organizational skills and time management skills
– Must be self-motivated with strong work ethic
– Knowledge of Unity/Unreal4 workflow, Painter / illustrator, Matte painter and Photography is a plus
PUREBLINK is a full service, award - winning creative, design and interactive studio. We are a group of creatives, who see the world differently and are obsessed with creating eye-catching stories.