Calling all photo-realism enthusiasts!
Are you passionate about beautiful architectural renders, but looking to escape the back and forth of client work? Then we want you!
Poliigon is a fast growing startup that offers textures and models for 3D architectural artists. We’re looking for a lead architectural visualizer that can render beautiful interiors and exteriors, demonstrating the use of our assets.
As an expert in architectural visualization, you’ll also be asked to guide future product releases, and shape the look of the library.
Best of all, you’ll working remotely from your home. Say goodbye to the tedious commute!
- Design rooms and building concepts around a specific asset (eg. “a kitchen to demonstrate wood walls”)
- Render photorealistic images or animations using the 3D software you prefer
- Make changes based on feedback from our internal team
- Work with the product team to ensure our library matches the standards of the architectural industry
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in architecture, interior design or visualization
- Have your own computer and software licenses
- Have a fast internet connection and able to remotely attend meetings
- Speak fluent English
Preferred skills and experience
- Bachelor or masters in interior design or architecture
How to Apply
- Send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Job Application: Architectural Visualization Artist”
- A link to your portfolio (Artstation or Behance preferred) containing at least 3 finished projects.
- A resume stating any relevant experience or degrees.
- 1-2 sentences explaining any extra info that might be relevant.
The recruiting process
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Depending on the volume of applications received, you may not receive a reply.
- If you are short-listed, you may be asked to complete a short test creating one render based on an asset type. You’ll be paid a flat compensation fee regardless of the result.
- If you’re successful in the test, you may be asked to conduct an interview via Google Hangout.
Poliigon offers a library of textures, models and HDRs for photorealistic 3D rendering. We're fully distributed, meaning all 30 employees work from home around the world.