Neoscape is looking for talented Digital Artists to create inspired, photorealistic renderings and animations by modeling, texturing, lighting, and animating architectural buildings and scenes. The ideal candidate must be proficient in all aspects of digital rendering using industry standard Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray, and Photoshop to translate a designer’s insights into sophisticated marketing imagery. Experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Premiere, and After Effects is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite
Minimum 2 years experience creating high-end, luxury renderings, preferably in a creative agency environment
- Experience with photography
- Experience with After Effects and post-processing software
- Creative thinking with artistic instincts
- Experience handling several projects with changing requirements, client requests, and tight
- Good project and time management skills
- Graduate of an Architecture, Graphic Arts, or related program
Since 1995, Neoscape has helped people explore new spaces, new structures, new environments, new experiences – new worlds. Whether it’s crafting incredible 3D visualizations, designing unique brand identities, innovating new technologies, apps and marketing experiences, or artfully applying long-range strategy, we bring new dimension to the way brands get built. We are dreamers, experimenters, pioneers and world builders–with unstoppable creativity and a knack for bringing unexpected solutions to life.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including an annual bonus plan, a 401K with the potential for profit sharing contributions, health insurance plans with 70% employer-paid premium, and a partial transit reimbursement. And then there are the Beer Fridays with rotating taps, ping pong competition, Starbucks, holiday parties with contortionists and snakes….
Please email your résumé and a portfolio PDF or link with your ten best images. Salary is commensurate with experience. Must be eligible to work in the US.