Munrostudios is looking for talented mid weight and senior CG Artists to join our award-winning Architectural Visualisation agency.
We deliver CGI, Animation, VVM, Motion Graphics & VR for architecture, interiors, property & design, aviation, motorsport, stadia and brands.
Based in Godalming, Surrey, (38 miles from Central London), we are a thriving, creative and relaxed company.
We were interviewed for The Parliamentary Review 2017, a series of government white papers, that share best practice among policy makers and business leaders.
The interview with Munrostudios can be found on pages 57, 58, 59:
And are one of a small handful of companies chosen to deliver Masterclasses for the National Centre of Computer Animation at Bournemouth University.
A studio based team, our visualisers work with clients direct and are given autonomy to develop creative and technical solutions to each project they work on. We also promote a healthy work/life balance.
We work across a broad spectrum of CGI projects, alongside delivering a high number of Animations (animation experience is key), on projects both in the UK and abroad.
You will have outstanding skills using 3DS MAX, Corona, Fusion, Adobe CR, Photoshop, After Effects with exposure to iToo’s most popular plugins.
And showcase your skills to take a project from concept through to delivery, with confidence, creativity and excellent communication skills.
We want you to lead from the front helping with techniques, work flow, production and up keep the standard of high end viz.
This opportunity offers a great salary with career and personal development.
You will have 3-5 years, (plus) experience working for a visualisation studio in London or elsewhere.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has talent and passion for delivering beautiful high-end CGI and Animations
· Is self-disciplined, and confident in a creative environment and can work independently as well as part of a team.
· Can develop strategic plans/ideas.
· Has excellent verbal communication.
· Is eligible to work in the UK on a full-time basis.
· Previous and successful experience in a similar level creative role.
· Has strong CG agency and/or design agency experience.
· Enjoys a proven track record of creating outstanding and award-winning creative work.
· Can demonstrate a strong understanding of architectural terminology and effective production across all necessary disciplines including modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering, and post-production
· Can show us an outstanding portfolio of photorealistic imagery.
Please email your CV and portfolio. Add CG Artist in the title.
Munrostudios, built its reputation through client recommendation.
Our portfolio spans 18 years, delivering CGI, animation, verifiable photomontage, ZTVI, 3D interactive, 3D maps, marcomms, animated logo's & brand messaging
We help developers, architects, marketeers and brand specialists to win or market: planning, designs, developments, brands, logo's, products.
Clients: Poundbury, The Duchy of Cornwall, Derwent London, Lands Improvement, Cala Homes, Aecom, Scott Brownrigg, City & Docklands, Kettle, M&C Saatchi, Interiors by Versace, Damac, BUJ, Me&Dave, Hunter Design, EPR, Rolfe Judd, BDP, Berkeley Group, Squires, Vail Williams, Atkins, RHP, GMW, First Base Ltd, Hurtwood Polo Club, CBA Studios, Broadway Malyan, Conran, Linden, Ridge, Wayne Hemingway Design, Barton Willmore, Jaguar Land Rover, Levitt Bernstein, LDS, British Land, Populous, PRP, Berkeley Group, Amro, Overbury, UBS, Wates, Family Mosaic, fabrik, Rydon, Cassidian, Jestico & Whiles, HTA, Benoy, Meraas, FRS, Linden, Spicerhaart, Cracknell, WATG, Penoyre & Prasad, Queensbury, Tiffany, Red Bull, Xbox, CCD, Yas Island, MOI UAE, Gatwick Airport, Aspria, Aedas, Ballymore, Quintain, Make, Dextor Moren, GHG, London 2012, Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Euston Station, Oxford Uni SW Trains