The Digital Rendering Specialist is responsible for generating finished, digital renderings suitable for client presentation and display in a variety of settings. They are highly skilled in 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk. Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines is a must. While working independently is important, this role also requires a team player. Someone who is able to work collaboratively with project team members to represent the project design.
Must a have a portfolio of completed renderings reflecting a high level of skill and attention to detail.
· Able to work on tight timelines;
· Able to prioritize responsibilities across multiple projects;
· Possess good planning skills;
· Possess the ability to focus on details;
· Able to read and understand architectural drawings;
· Able to understand a project design approach and work in that context;
· Proficient in 2D CAD, and 3D modeling;
· Highly skilled in using Autodesk 3D Studio Max with excellent skills in rendering lighting, texture and form;
· Able to perform post production work and create compositions in Photoshop;
· Able to create textures in Photoshop;
· Highly qualified in 3D V-ray rendering for both interior and exterior renderings.
Education: Degree or Diploma in Architecture or Design
Experience: Minimum of five years of relevant working experience in 3D illustrations and renderings
Skills: 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Rhino, Revit, AutoCAD
About Morris Adjimi Architects
Morris Adjmi Architects (MA) interprets the forces that shape our cities to design buildings that are both contextual and contemporary. The firm’s team of architects and interior designers is guided by a shared belief that timeless ideas about beauty and harmony can be integrated into the modern built environment, but the expression of those ideas must reflect the way we live today. MA’s collaborative, research-based approach has helped establish the firm as a leader in the revitalization of post-industrial neighborhoods and historic districts with commercial, residential, and cultural projects that are imbued with a distinct sense of place and purpose.
Morris Adjmi established MA in 1997 following a 13-year collaboration with Pritzker Prize-winning architect Aldo Rossi. On that strong foundation, he built a practice inspired by the arts and by new technologies that is recognized for its thoughtful engagement with context, creative use of materials, and sophisticated designs.
Based in New York City, MA recently opened an office in Adjmi’s hometown of New Orleans. With a combined staff of more than 100, the firm has completed over 5 million sf of built space, with another 10 million sf currently underway in Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, Tampa, and Washington, DC. The firm has won more than 25 design awards for its work.