Having the ambition to be part of a strong and ambitious visualisations team within an international architectural office? Here’s your chance to start doing this. At KCAP we’re looking for two junior visualisers. Together with a Senior Visualiser, the Director Communications, our Public Relations team, an external well-respected graphic design studio and internal graphic designer, you will be working on a new corporate identity for KCAP. The Visualisations team will play a crucial part when it comes to representing KCAP’s identity for many years to come.
– Together with the Director Communications, Manager Visualisations, Senior Visualiser and another Junior Visualiser you will give shape to a new VIZ Team
– You will help building this team and the creative quality of KCAP to higher levels
– We’re currently working on 25+ international projects worldwide. Together with three VIZ team members you will therefore work on a huge variety of scales, countries and styles of aesthetics
– You will have close relations with the Public Relations team, Business Development team, KCAP’s design teams and the Director Communications in order to collect information as quickly as possible and make the best imagery possible, without losing too much time. Saving time is the focus
– We encourage you to explore and test your talents in order to grow in your position and the team. We work with as less hierarchy as possible. Everyone can have the best idea
– Together with your team you will be very much stimulated to improve your knowledge by participating workshops, attend lectures, visiting events, etc., but also sharing your knowledge with the design teams to increase awareness for this beautiful and important craftmanship
– Wide-ranging knowledge of visual design software / 3D modelling and rendering software
– Strong skills in 3dsMax, Forest Pack, Rail clone, Vectorworks, Rhino, Unreal engine, Corona Renderer and Adobe Creative Suite
– Knowledge of BIM and Blender are great assets
– Extensive knowledge and skills in post-production software for still images, video and real-time
– Highly aesthetically skilled
– Experience in different scales and disciplines; architecture, urban design and landscape design
– Rendering skills with an eye for lighting, composition and material
– Comfortable working in a dynamic and artistic environment with tight deadlines and high demands
– Fluent in English, Dutch or other additional languages are a great asset
– Flexible, open-minded, internationally oriented
– Pleasant and clear communicator
WHAT WE OFFER
– Always work within multidisciplinary international teams (architecture, landscape design and urban design)
– Appropriate salary according to Architecture CAO standards (Dutch collective agreement for staff employed by architecture)
– Profit sharing system
– Pension scheme
– Career opportunities to growth and learn
– Working on high-end projects, from Europe to Asia, from Antwerp and St. Petersburg to Shenzhen
– A dedicated team of 100+ professionals with 30+ years of experience
HOW TO APPLY
Will you strengthen our team? Please submit your cover letter, CV (both max. 1 A4) and portfolio, all in PDF.
Send your submission to: [email protected], (attn. Bastiaan van der Sluis)
About KCAP B.V.
KCAP is a leading international design firm specialized in architecture, landscape design and urban design. For over 30 years we are international design experts in defining cultural landscapes, for our current and future generations. With our team of 100+ highly enthusiastic colleagues from over 25 different nationalities, we work on improving future landscapes from our offices in Rotterdam, Zurich, Shanghai and satellite offices in Seoul and Singapore.