Huckabee is seeking a talented individual for the role of Visualization Specialist. The successful candidate will aid the Architectural Technology Group with the production of multi-dimensional visual media content and deliver industry-recognized and award winning visual communication products and solutions. This role will help enhance Huckabee’s creative media platform. The platform focuses not only on visualization, it explores experimental application development for projects, examines alternative presentation techniques, physical model fabrication as well as aerial photography and videography.
· The position centers on Autodesk 3ds Max and VRay for high-end visualization in conjunction with 3D real-time applications
· Responsible for the production of 3d Architectural renderings, animation and VR content
· Support development of corporate visualization standards and processes
· Aid in the creation of training material for corporate distribution
· In-depth knowledge of Architectural 3D Modeling and Rendering, 3D Environment Generation,3D Texturing and Lighting in 3ds Max and Sketchup utilizing Vray products
· 2D & 3D Post Production utilizing Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, in conjunction with 3dsMax, Vray, and Sketchup is required
· 3D Interactive Media Development utilizing Autodesk Stingray, Unity, HTML, MaxScript, Action Script is desired
· Display proficiency in using Lumion for the creation of Animations and VR panoramas
· Excellent eye for image composition and storytelling
· Understanding of the deployment and maintenance of a distributed render farm
· Intermediate knowledge of Revit and Navisworks
· Must be able to manage projects from start to delivery with an average project length between one to eight weeks
For 50 years, Huckabee has designed learning environments in Texas. We are one of the fastest growing architectural / engineering firms in the nation and one of the top firms dedicated to education. We are consistently noted in industry publications for growth, workplace environment and innovation, recently being named Zweig Group’s #1 Best Firms to Work For.
Education is our business. What we do matters. Which is why we hire the best. We’re looking for hard-working, eager and thoughtful candidates who are ready to work in a team environment and create an impact of excellence.