Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) is expanding its CGI team. HPA is an established, award-winning practice seeking a talented and creative individual who will contribute to the growth of our in-house 3D visualization capabilities.
We are searching for an experienced 3D Architectural Visualization Artist to provide photo-realistic renderings and animations for a variety of diversely scaled projects. The ideal candidate is a motivated individual who can grow with the firm and adapt to our dynamic studio environment.
- Reading architectural CAD Drawings
- Modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering setup, and post-production
- Creating photo-realistic renderings for both interiors and exteriors
- Working closely with management and other artists
- At least 5+ years of working experience;
- Proficient in modeling, texturing, and light with 3Ds Max, V-Ray and Corona Render;
- Experience working with the following software: Forest Pack, Rail Clone, After Effects, Premiere, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, ZBrush, and Rhino;
- An ability to construct accurate and efficient 3-dimensional models;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Working knowledge of Backburner or other network rendering software;
- Creative with an eye for composition and lighting, design and aesthetics;
- A good understanding of architecture;
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be process-oriented self-starters;
- Eligibility to work in our office located in Toronto;
- Understanding of architectural constructions; and
- Understanding of photography and composition.
- An education in and/or passion for architecture, art, and design;
- Knowledge of Lumion/unity/UE4 workflow; and
- Camera matching tracking knowledge or experience.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume and portfolio to [email protected] Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada and Must have a valid work permit.
While all applications are appreciated, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest.
About Hariri Pontarini Architects
Siamak Hariri and David Pontarini founded the Toronto office in 1994 motivated by a shared commitment to design quality. Today their 130-person practice offers its clients in-depth partner involvement through all stages of design and the breadth of building experience and technical expertise to rigorously oversee construction. HPA believes solid relationships result in strong projects. They take pride in forging lasting collaborations with all involved in the design, development and construction process. With each commission, HPA assumes full responsibility to materialize a design vision inspiring to its occupants, attuned to its setting and respectful of stakeholder needs, client budget, and timeline. Every project in their diversely scaled, award-winning portfolio reflects the HPA mission to craft architectural and urban solutions that exceed expectations, without excess.