Senior 3D Artist
Glass Canvas produces CGI, Animation & Virtual Reality applications for the architecture, interiors, property & design sectors. Based in Kings Cross the successful candidate will be able to hone their skills within a thriving creative and relaxed environment.
You will have exceptional skills using 3DSMAX, Vray, Photoshop and Adobe Production Suite with a clear energy & passion for the industry. The role is focused on creating market leading exterior and interior stills and therefore animation & VR experience is a bonus.
We offer a healthy work/life balance that we are recognised for in the industry.
Salary & Benefits
Salary dependent on portfolio & experience
Flexible working hours
25 Days Paid Holiday
We are looking for someone who:
- has a minimum of five years’ experience of within an architectural visualisation studio or architecture/design/interior practice.
- is highly proficient in 3DSMAX, Vray & Adobe Production Suite.
- is self-disciplined, entrepreneurial, and confident in a creative environment and can work independently as well as part of a team.
- can develop strategic plans/ideas.
- has excellent verbal communication.
- is eligible to work in the UK on a full-time basis.
Please send your expected salary level, CV and just your very best exterior & interior stills portfolio to [email protected]