Are you a highly skilled 3D visualizer with substantial experience in working with high quality solutions for the real estate sector, and at the same time keen on taking a leading role in a fast-growing company? Are you up for an international experience? Then, you might be the person we are looking for.
As Quality Expert for 3D solutions, you will have a coordinating and guiding role towards our 3D production team, to ensure that we always deliver the highest quality to our clients, and that we continue to optimize our workflows/processes. You will furthermore act as a bridge between our clients and us, in particular in terms of project management, onboarding new clients and product launches. You will take a pro-active role in relation to innovation and bringing new products and solutions to our clients. Lastly, you will be overseeing our local QA Specialist for 2D solutions – mainly floor plan solutions.
● Align technical/training and production teams on client quality standards
● Work with production and training teams to raise the level of quality and consistency across the production team to ensure a continued high level of client satisfaction
● Develop and optimize SOPs for 3D solutions and review required training materials/methods
● Develop and maintain client SLAs
● Handle client dialogue including supporting and advising with new and current products, workflows, input requirements, and output expectations
● Solve client complaints and take preventive actions
● Testing and incorporation of new clients and products
● Take an active role to optimize and innovate our workflows, processes, communication, hardware/software and product portfolio
● Have experience making 3D visualization for the real estate/development sector
● Have an exceptional eye for detail and quality of visualization solutions
● Highly experienced with 3DS Max, Corona Renderer, Photoshop and related software used in 3D production
● Have a sound knowledge of architecture and Scandinavian/modern interior design
● Be able to multi-task and handle projects that run in parallel
● Strong project management skills – also in an international context
● Have good business understanding
● Service-minded and quality and client oriented
● Excellent communication skills including fluency in English
● Be dedicated, honest, hard-working and flexible when it comes to working hours
● Have a structured personality but still with the ability to bring new ideas
● Be a team player and keen on working in an inter-cultural environment
● Be a humble and down-to-earth person, who are also pro-active and self-going
● Be able to thrive in an environment where things go very fast
● Working with 3D production for real estate sector in Europe/Scandinavia, US and Australia
● Team management experience is preferable
● It is considered an advantage if you have previous overseas working experience, preferably in Asia
Note: If you are not residing in Vietnam, you would need to be able to relocate to Vietnam easily, without commitments, which would involve a long transition period and/or cause possible difficulties in settling into a new cultural environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you an opportunity to continue building your career in an international and successful company with market-leading, innovative solutions. In every business unit and in every office around the world, Esoft has always been driven by a strong team spirit and an even stronger sense of pride. We strive to provide an interesting workplace, where people work and interact across cultures and time zones. We cherish creativity and innovation, and we invest in training and development of employees.
We offer a competitive salary package depending on qualifications, including private health insurance. The initial contract will be two years with the possibility of extension. You will have the opportunity to work with colleagues in Denmark, Sweden and Spain, and overseas travelling will take place occasionally.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
If you have questions about the job, please contact Ms. Nguyen Thu Hien – Recruitment Executive at + 84 2436 416 864 or send us your motivational letter and CV in English as soon as possible. Please send electronically via [email protected] with the subject “QA Expert For 3D Solutions”.
About Esoft Vietnam Ltd
Esoft is one of the world’s leading real-estate tech companies specializing in property presentations, image processing, 3D visualization, and online marketing of properties worldwide.
Our customers are real estate agents and property-marketing companies in Europe, US, and Australia who rely on us for our fast service, our innovative solutions, and high and consistent quality.
The company was founded in 2000 and has been publicly traded on NASDAQ OMX’s First North since 2007. We now employ eight times as many people as we did 10 years ago, and our appetite for continued growth is bigger than ever. We currently employ more than 850 people in our offices in Vietnam, Denmark, Sweden and Spain.
To learn more about our company’s business and culture, please visit https://www.esoft.com/.