DIAKRIT has always been driven by the desire to revolutionize the way people buy and sell real estate – to make the online search easier, more secure and more engaging. As the leader in global real estate marketing, we help people see the potential in their future living environment with digital marketing solutions that enable them to plan, furnish and decorate the home of their dreams.
Senior 3D Artist
DIAKRIT’s CGI studio is responsible for delivering compelling visuals for our international clients and currently looking for a creative artist to join this team. The Senior 3D Artist is a key member of the CGI team, with the overall responsibility of producing photorealistic CGI images. The Senior 3D Artist works closely with the Creative Lead (CGI), 3D Artists, Post Production Artists, and Visualisation Leaders to ensure delivery of images at the expected level of quality and on-time.
To be successful in this role, you have a keen eye for detail and composition, excellent project management skills and thrive in a fast-pace environment. You will report to the CGI Production Leader, with a dotted line to the CGI Creative Lead and will be based in our Bangkok Studio.
- Responsible for managing assigned tasks to ensure images are produced at expected quality and completed on-time
- Responsible for completion of modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering and post production tasks at a high level of accuracy, quality and consistency as well as quality control of own work
Participate in quality control sessions when requested
- Motivate and encourage skill development amongst other 3D Artists
- Provide technical support to Junior and Mid-level 3D Artists
- Work with the CGI Production Leader to implement best practice processes to ensure production efficiency
- Report work capacity to the CGI Production Leader
Could this be you?
We believe that you have at least 3 years’ professional experience from the architectural visualisation industry with an excellent understanding of the photography concept. You have experience in leading and mentoring mid & junior level artists. You have excellent communication and people skills and you are organized and able to efficiently switch between multiple projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of 3DS Max, Forest Pack Pro, Marvelous Designer, VRay and Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Unreal Engine or Unity is an advantage
- Experience in Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects and other 3Ds Max plugins is an advantage
We believe you have:
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to work with CAD and animation software
- Strong service attitude
- Strong Team Leadership and mentoring skills
- Great eye for detail and composition
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Bachelor or Masters University degree (Architecture, Interior Design, or similar background is preferred)
We offer a creative workplace where you will work in a progressive studio with constant stream of international projects. You will have long term career prospect with a studio at the forefront of innovative digital real-estate marketing solutions.
This is a fantastic experience for someone who is looking to enrich their career in an international studio.
Please apply online via career.diakrit.com by submitting your portfolio (pdf or links), your CV & cover letter -or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile! We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to submit your application!
From cloud-based software, to 2D & 3D floor plan services, professional photo services, property slideshows, high-end 3D visualizations, flythrough animations, real estate business analysis, reproduction of drawings, and much more. Every solution we develop and produce is specially designed to help make real estate professionals’ online listings attract more buyers & renters.
About DIAKRIT International
Besides being the newest member of the News Corp Australia family, DIAKRIT is also the global leader in 3D visualization products, digital sales applications and professional services for the real estate industry. DIAKRIT has grown rapidly since its inception in Sweden in 2001, and today employs over 450 people globally to serve over 2,000 major real estate clients around the world, with head office in Bangkok. Our strength lies in our entrepreneurial spirit, high-quality deliverables and innovative mindset.