DBOX is an Emmy award-winning creative agency that has been considered a world leader in ArchViz for the last twenty years.
We are looking for talent with all levels of experience, in New York, Miami Beach, London & Los Angeles.
We pride ourselves on working with some of the world’s greatest Architects and Developers, creating presentation imagery and marketing visuals. We carefully choose our projects, and always allow our artists the appropriate amount of time to create beautiful work. We are not in the ‘deadline-rush’ business. We also foster a work philosophy where each artist gets to work from the beginning of a project onto it’s completion. We do not work a ‘pipeline’. We have a great studio culture.
Lastly because we are a full service creative agency, you will collaborate with other designers from various disciplines within the studio (graphic designers, photographers, brand strategists, UX designers) and learn how the life cycle of a full marketing campaign works.
DBOX’s work in branding, CGI, illustration, renderings, web, interactive, graphic design, photography and film has been recognized by organizations including the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (Emmy® Awards) and exhibited at The Museum of Modern Art, The Museum of Contemporary Art in Tokyo, The Art Institute of Chicago, and The Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles.
The 3D Designer position is responsible for working with the Partners and the CGI team in various DBOX projects. We seek people who can grow with us and who fit with our global team in our unique studio culture. Your responsibilities will include the creation of 3-dimensional architectural renderings and animations.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- A desire to be part of a collaborative, respectful and multi-disciplinary team
- An ability to solve problems creatively
- A deep passion for visual narrative and the creation of branded imagery
- A never ending desire to learn from art’s present and past
- An education in and/or passion for architecture, art, and design
- An ability to learn quickly and communicate clearly
- An attention to detail and ability to work in a highly productive environment
- Strong design and multimedia skills including animation and motion graphics
- At least 2-5 relevant experience
- Working knowledge through to proficient experience operating Autodesk 3Ds max software, V-Ray, and Photoshop
- Experience working with these software: After Effects, Premiere, Autocad, Sketchup, Revit and Rhino
- An ability to construct accurate and efficient 3-dimensional models
- Working knowledge through to proficient experience operating Adobe Photoshop
- A good understanding of architecture
- Photography and freehand drawing skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be process-oriented self-starters.
Softwares we use: Corona Render, Blackmagic Fusion, Marvelous Designer
Please submit your application using the link below. Thank you