Cove Burgess Architects is a young RIBA Chartered practice based near London Bridge & Borough Market in South-East London.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic CGI artist / designer to join our growing team.
You will be given the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of projects, across several work stages.
Your main task will be to create and visualize design proposals as a full part of a design and project management team, enabling you to have a lot of creative input and gain experience on various types and scales of projects.
The atmosphere in our office is informal, international, highly ambitious and very dynamic. We also place focus on personal development and career planning.
· Excellent knowledge of 3D Modelling in SketchUp
· Excellent knowledge of rendering with Vray
· Aesthetic sensibilities and good design skills
· Good communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
· Team player attitude
· Fresh ideas
· Good time management skills
· Good knowledge of 2D CAD software – preferably Vectorworks
· Previous practice experience is advantageous
Application deadline: 2nd February 2018
Applications consisting of C.V. and Portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max. 8MB) to Tom Radenz at [email protected]
The portfolio must show examples of your 3D work.
Your email must include ‘RONEN-JAN2018’ in the subject title or your application will not be processed.