Medium-sized architecture firm is seeking a practiced Architectural Visualization Specialist with a trained eye and professional experience in an architectural design firm. This is a highly collaborative position that entails working closely with the Business Development, Communications, and architectural design teams to create both print and digital presentations. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability in 3D graphics, presentation renderings, an ability to communicate architectural concepts, strong design and narrative skills, leadership skills with an ability to work independently, and an enthusiasm for environmental stewardship and design excellence.
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a design firm
- Strong design portfolio demonstrating knowledge of architectural visualization, graphic presentation, layout and information design
- Working knowledge of print standards and specification
- Excellent 3D Studio Max modeling and V-Ray rendering skills
- Working knowledge of Revit and Rhino software a plus
- Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with comfort in working independently and in a fast paced, deadline-based team environment
Primary responsibilities will include:
– Create 3D visualizations (concept diagrams, presentation level renderings) for client and agency presentations
– Work closely with project teams and studio leadership team in structuring the design direction of weekly presentation materials and narrative illustration.
– Assist in creating competition and design books, boards and multimedia presentation materials
Please submit resume and portfolio along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to [email protected] with “Visual/Graphic” in the subject line. Responses without cover letter will be discarded without review. No phone calls, please
About COOKFOX Architects
COOKFOX Architects is a New York City studio dedicated to a vision of integrated, environmentally responsive design. Guided by a passion for design excellence and a belief in the collaborative process, COOKFOX seeks out select projects that fundamentally re-think how buildings interact with people and the natural environment. Starting with intensive research, we seek to understand each project in its natural, cultural, and contemporary context, so that our work may express the ideals and identity of a given client, time, and place. Inspired by concepts such as biophilia and biomimicry, we are pursuing architecture that restores and regenerates the urban environment.