colormass is a young, award winning company that aims to create professional visual experiences using the latest technologies, putting a strong emphasis on photorealism. Our work is mainly focused on visualizing furniture and other interior elements in individually created environments.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our passion for high quality photorealistic renders and would like to join the colormass team in Budapest.
- Create and modify realistic textures and materials
- Digitize complex materials with different capturing methodologies
- Experiment with the state of the art BRDF capture technologies
- Ability to implement both technical and artistic solutions in order to efficiently handle complexity
- Strong LookDev skills (both artistically and technically), with an excellent understanding of physically based shading and rendering
- Experience with all aspects of the rendering pipeline
- Excellent level of proficiency with 3DS Max or similar 3D graphics software (e.g. Houdini, C4D, Maya)
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong passion for creating art of the highest quality
- Detail oriented, precise workflow
- Good English
- Experience leading teams or small groups of artists
- Experience in lighting and photography
- Experience in PBR texture scanning
- Knowledge of Corona Renderer
How to apply?
Please send us your application to jobs-at-colormass.com with the following information:
- Portfolio – this is the most important criteria. Please only include your best work!
- Curriculum Vitae
- Salary expectation
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us: +49 30 6920 6200 or send an email to the above mentioned email address. Please find more details about the position here: http://colormass.com/jobs/shading-td/.
We at colormass think that product photography is fairly outdated, however, no company has been able to substitute conventional photo shoots on a massive scale. We target the furniture industry with our main goal being to help furniture manufacturers create stunning photoreal marketing materials. We provide virtual photoshoots known as renders. Instead of taking the furniture pieces into a photo studio and photographing them in a traditional way, we just need two or three mobile phone snapshots and from those we are able to create high quality marketing images that can be used on websites or in catalogues.
Our vision is to broaden this method of crafting images to any tangible object and build a platform which will become the new standard for anyone creating photoreal images without the need for a camera.