A Small, but Growing Studio in Central London seeks a 3D Artist – Architectural Visualiser.
We are based in fantastic WeWork offices in Holborn so facilities here are excellent, lots of freebies and very social, friendly working environment.
To be considered you must:
– Ability to produce high quality photo-realistic images for marketing, both interior and exterior. Dominate all stages, modelling, lighting, materials, rendering and post production.
– Proven experience and solid working knowledge of Sketchup, 3ds max, Vray and Photoshop.
– Have architectural or interior design education and be able to read and understand architectural drawings.
– Passionate about design and architecture
– +3 years of experience on the industry
– Enthusiasm and eager to learn, and improve capable of giving and receive criticism.
– Architectural photography understanding and good eye for aesthetics and composition.
In order to consider your application please send your CV, including a Portfolio with examples of your work to [email protected] . Also a covering letter with a selection of 20 images, photographs or renders (Not produced by you) that you find remarkable, inspire you and would use as a reference. Based on lighting, good design, composition, etc.
5 Exterior on City, Commercial buildings, etc
5 Exteriors of houses,
5 Residential interiors
Commercial interiors (hotels, office, etc)
Initially this is being offered on a Temporary contract with possibility of long-term!
Salary depending on experience
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
No agencies will be considered