3D Visualisation artist (3-5 years’ experience)
Aurecon is a leading technical, engineering and advisory company. We deliver diverse projects in robust expanding markets across 11 industries. Our work is recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards globally.
We are currently looking for an experienced 3D Visualisation artist to work within our growing 3D Visualisation team. The role will require a dynamic individual that is capable of working within existing frameworks as well as developing new methodology and skillsets as required.
The position is located in Sydney (Neutral Bay) and will service both Australian and international projects and clients.
The applicant will be involved in the creation of 3D animations and project visualisation (both pre-rendered and real-time), using a wide variety of software on a day to day basis.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· 3D Modelling and model preparation (3ds max)
· Texturing and basic texture unwrapping
· Manipulation of engineering design models
· Simple and complex animation (cameras, traffic, crowds)
· Lighting and rendering (Vray)
· Scene preparation for real-time (Unity)
The following ‘bonus’ skills are desirable for the position, however not essential:
· Compositing, post production, colour grading, infographic type animation (Adobe After Effects, Premiere)
· Experience using Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit.
· Experience using the unity game engine
· Programming (C#)
· Good Photoshop or similar skills
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
· Able to work unsupervised or as part of a team
· A keen attention to detail
· Able to independently research and implement solutions to visualisation problems
· Tertiary certificate, Diploma/Associate degree or Bachelor degree in a related field: Animation, Visual Effects, Game Development, Architectural Visualisation, Arts
· 3 – 5 years in a related field (see above)
· Excellent Autodesk 3Ds Max skills
In return for your skills we offer you the benefits that come from working in a global professional services firm with ongoing support and development in an environment where initiative is rewarded. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
Please provide your portfolio with your application to [email protected]