Neoscape is a pioneer in the world of visual storytelling, and we are looking for a senior digital artist with an inventive spirit who can grow, inspire, and be inspired by our team and clients in a highly collaborative environment. The ideal candidate must be expert in all aspects of digital rendering using industry standard programs to translate a client’s vision into sophisticated marketing imagery. Neoscape senior digital artists are also responsible for managing several projects at a time, supervising and mentoring small project teams on their way to greatness.
· Expert knowledge of Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite
· Minimum 5 years experience creating high-end, luxury renderings, preferably in a creative agency environment
· Experience with photography
· Experience with After Effects and post-processing software
· Creative thinking with artistic instincts
· Passion for learning and teaching
· Experience managing client relationships and project teams
· Good project and time management skills
· Graduate of an architecture, graphic arts, or related program
Since 1995, Neoscape has helped people explore new spaces, new structures, new environments, new experiences – new worlds. Whether it’s crafting incredible 3D visualizations, designing unique brand identities, innovating new technologies, apps and marketing experiences, or artfully applying long-range strategy, we bring new dimension to the way brands get built. We are dreamers, experimenters, pioneers and world builders--with unstoppable creativity and a knack for bringing unexpected solutions to life.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including an annual bonus plan, a 401K with the potential for profit sharing contributions, health insurance plans with 70% employer-paid premium, and a partial transit reimbursement. And then there are the Beer Fridays with rotating taps, Starbucks, holiday parties with contortionists and snakes….
Please email your résumé and a portfolio PDF or link with your 10 best images to [email protected] Salary is commensurate with experience. Must be eligible to work in the US.