3D Architectural Visualization Specialist responsible for generating finished, digital renderings suitable for client presentation and display in a variety of settings. Proficient in Autodesk 3D Studio Max + V-Ray and Adobe Photoshop and familiar with Revit, Rhino and AutoCAD. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
Degree or Diploma in Architecture or Design with 0-3 years of relevant working experience in 3D illustrations and renderings. A team player, able to work collaboratively with project team members to represent the project design.
Must a have a portfolio of completed renderings reflecting a high level of skill and attention to detail.
Experience in Virtual/Augmented Reality and real time rendering workflows is a plus.
Education: Degree or Diploma in Architecture or Design
Experience: 0-3 of relevant working experience in 3D illustration and rendering
Skills: 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Rhino, Revit, AutoCAD, V-Ray, Corona
· Able to work on tight timelines;
· Able to prioritize responsibilities across multiple projects;
· Possess good planning skills;
· Possess the ability to focus on details;
· Able to read and understand architectural drawings;
· Able to understand a project design approach and work in that context;
· Proficient in 2D CAD, and 3D modeling;
· Capable of using Autodesk 3D Studio Max with good skills in rendering, lighting, texture, and form;
· Able to perform post production work and create compositions in Photoshop;
· Able to create textures in Photoshop;
· Highly qualified in 3D V-ray rendering for both interior and exterior renderings.
About Morris Adjmi Architects
MORRIS ADJMI ARCHITECTS is a New York City-based architecture and design firm whose work is built on sound architectural traditions that incorporate innovations in design, materials, and technology.
Morris Adjmi established MA in 1997 following a fruitful ten-year partnership with the renowned Italian architect Aldo Rossi. The firm draws from this rich history and looks to the future, creating work that is both contemporary and timeless.