Due to an increase in projects and client commitments, we are hiring skilled and dedicated Senior 3D Artists to our architectural visualization company. You will be working in an international team in our fully equipped Budapest office together with more than 40 people. The tasks may vary and are suited to your competencies. Besides the job requirements, please also have a look at our portfolio to see what sort of works we aim for.
· at least 3 years of experience in architectural visualization
· strong knowledge of 3ds Max, V-Ray and Photoshop is a must
· excellent eye for image composition is a must
· advanced skills in lighting, texturing and composition
· ability to create 3D photorealistic renderings of both exterior and interior environments
· ability to work at fast pace, on tight deadlines, both individually and in team
· team player attitude
· architectural or interior design background is considered as an additional value
· 3D animation creation and digital film industry experience (advertising, short film) is an advantage
· conversational level of English is crucial
· experience in people management is an advantage
The full time position is located in Budapest, Hungary. If you live outside of Hungary, we assist you in finding accommodation and help with the paperwork as well. If your knowledge of the required programs needs improvement, but your portfolio clearly shows your ‘eye’ for this job, you can develop your skills through our in-house training practice.
What you can expect from us
· competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria, private health-insurance, training, conferences)
· a flourishing and multicultural company culture
· in-house mentoring program & knowledge sharing workshops
· programs inside and outside the office to relax the mind & get inspired
· aspiring industrial location, where many of the best media companies are concentrated
· to be part of an energetic, easy-going and professional community
Please send your portfolio and CV to [email protected], and indicate your payment demands along with the application!
*We accept portfolios in PDF format.
*Candidates will be selected based on the strength of their portfolio, so please only include your best work.